Felt Dancing Shoe Mini Kit
This pretty pair of Dancing Shoes will delight any lover of ballet or can be made as part of the 12 Days of Christmas series.
Mini Kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Everything you need to make two embroidered ballet slippers is in the box. Ideal for hanging onto a tree, making a festive garland or to dot around the house.
All Corinne’s kits include everything you need (with the exception of scissors!) to realise the project including soft wool mix felt, embroidery thread, a needle, toy filling and ribbon.
Full scale templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support. Our top quality wool-mix (45% wool, 55% viscose) felt is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- DMC embroidery thread
- 2 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 5 g of springy toy filling
- Satin ribbon
- Price is for one Mini Kit
- Approx finished size 10 cm without the loop
- Box size approx 15 x 11 x 2 cm
- This kit is designed for adults but is suitable for children aged 7+ with adult supervision and support. Contains a needle